Friday, March 20, 2009

My first Serious Camera - Sony DSC-F828

So after deciding that I needed a better camera to take photos I went in search of something that would allow for more creativity then a simple point and shoot. After doing lots of research I settled on this, the Sony DSC-F828.
This camera was my first camera where I could adjust all of the settings manually. It was a good camera that taught me a lot about taking photos. Here are some photos that I was able to take while I had this camera.

Chipmunk at Rocky Mountain National Park

Columbine at Indian Peaks Wilderness


Parrot in St. Maarten

So for a while I would seek out and take as many photos of Waterfalls I could hike to. Here are a few of those waterfalls.


Northfork Falls after spring snow storm


Boulder Falls

Alberta Falls in Rocky Mountain National Park


Hessie Falls near Nederland

More photos that I have taken with this camera to follow in the future........

2 comments: