Friday, May 1, 2009

Fishing trip in Salida

Last weekend we took a trip down to Salida to visit my parents. We did a little fishing on the Arkansas River near Salida on Saturday. The fishing was a little slow so I decided to take some photos instead. I was a good distance away with my new lens and was able to sneak in a couple photos in without anyone realizing.

Dad and Jax taken w/ Nikon D80 w/ 300mm AF-S F/4 lens.


Duck on the river taken w/ Nikon D80 w/ 300mm AF-S F/4 lens.


Dad changing his fly taken w/ Nikon D80 w/ 300mm AF-S F/4 lens.


Ed fishing taken w/ Nikon D80 w/ 300mm AF-S F/4 lens.


Yellow bird taken w/ Nikon D80 w/ 300mm AF-S F/4 lens.

2 comments:

  1. Man, that lens rocks! I really like the duck photo, the details really pop with that lens! Very nice... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the lens is awesome. I really enjoy using it. The uncompressed version of that photo looks great :)

    ReplyDelete