Monday, June 8, 2009

This Weekend at the Teva Mountain Games in Vail

Looks like you guys are getting a treat today. Two posts in one day! My hand is finally doing better and I can now attempt to type. My ring finger on my right hand still doesn’t have its full range of motion and gets in the way on a keyboard. It is making some progress and slowly getting better.

Enough about my hand. Here are the photos and some information about the event.

http://www.tevamountaingames.com/

Biker practicing berfore the Slopestyle Event
.
Jax running the 10k Race

Bouldering World Cup
.
Jax in the 5k Mudrun

Covered Runner in the 5k Mudrun

First guy into the Mud Pit in the 5k Mudrun
(notice the rude photographer in the middle of the course taking photos)

Jeff Lenosky in the Freeride Dual

2 comments:

  1. Awesome action photos in both of these updates Kyle, Michelle and I agree that you take really good action shots!

    Like your new wedding website too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliments. Really I think taking good action shots is 10% talent and 90% equipment. I have a couple of really good lens which makes my job easy :)

    ReplyDelete