Friday, April 17, 2009

My Favorite Test Subject

So whenever I get a new lens or something new for my camera I always take it outside in the backyard to take some test shots. Usually the subject of these shots is Snooch. She is a very good subject but she can be very difficult. She only wants attention from you when you are busy. If you have a camera in your hands and are fiddling with it, she decides that she needs attention right then. It’s kinda hard to take photos of your subject if they are trying to sit in your lap. With my new lens I am far enough away that she doesn’t pay much attention to me. Here’s some sample shots with different cameras and lenses.

Taken with Nikon D80 with 300mm Af-s F/4 lens



Taken with Nikon D80 with 80-200mm F/2.8 lens



Taken with Nikon D80 with 80-200mm F/2.8 lens


Taken with a Sony DSC-R1


Taken with a Sony DSC-R1

No comments:

Post a Comment