Thursday, April 2, 2009

Something a little different

So for this next post I decided to change things up a bit. As most of you know I used to do pencil drawings in the past. I took some photos of some of the drawings I have hanging in my house and I thought I would post them. Sorry that the quality of the images is not the greatest. I was getting a lot of glare off some of the images since they are under glass. Enjoy :)


This is actually a photo of an original drawing. Most of the drawings I have hanging in the house are prints. This one was done in High School during my senior year for art class.

This is a print of a drawing I did in college my freshman year. I gave the original to my brother as an x-mas gift.


This is a print of a drawing I did in college my freshman year. I gave the original to some close friends of the family. They were nice enough to make me a couple of prints before they framed it.


This is a print of a another drawing that I did after college. I gave the original to my parents for x-mas. I worked on this drawing off and on for a couple of years.

5 comments:

  1. Kyle, you truly are amazing! I am excited to see the next one that you are working on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let Kyle know that everything is beautiful and that he should continue expressing his artistic self. Love, Dianne Mariash

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow kyle. you have some serious talent! can't wait to see more :) -elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember these drawings... when they were in progress... Such talent. Hope you get a chance to take some of the time you have now to get back into doing some of these drawings again... you know I have some space on our walls in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the compliments :) Kinda funny how Nate remembers me working on these in the dorms. Maybe some day I will have more to show off :)

    ReplyDelete