Monday, April 6, 2009

So after a 7 year wait I finally have another drawing finished!

So I have finally taken the time to finish another drawing. I plan on doing more in the future. Here's the first one after my long hiatus. I know it was a long wait for some people.

Here's a quick photo of it, not the best quality but it will do for now. Hope it was worth the wait. I think it turned out pretty good for taking a full 7 years off. In the future I do plan on making prints so we will see if I can sell some of them.

4 comments:

  1. WOW, LOOKS AWESOME! And I think Michelle and I were there for the day the original photo was taken... very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!! Kyle you are an amazing artist. This is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice man. You should work for Disney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I am already working on another. Might as well put this free time to some use :)

    ReplyDelete