Saturday, April 4, 2009

Up next the Sony DSC-R1

After doing a little research I decided to upgrade my Sony DSC-F828 to a Sony DSC-R1. Here’s a photo of what it looks like. I still have it and use it mostly as a travel camera and for Landscapes. I do not have any wide angles lenses for my Nikon D80 so I still pull this one out from time to time. I have also found something that it can do with it that is really interesting, more on that in another post.
This camera is a great Camera for Landscapes and Portraits. It has a larger sensor then the Sony F828 and a great lens. Here are a couple of photos that I have taken with this camera.


Tracks in the Sand Dunes at the Sand Dune National Monument.

Aspens near Vail

Stream on Monarch Pass


Elk at Rocky Mountain National Park


Lightning in front of the flatirons, got really lucky with this one. Was continuously snapping photos in hopes of catching some lightning and this is one that I timed just right.


Chipmunk at Rocky Mountain National Park

2 comments:

  1. Love the Monarch Pass waterfall/stream photo... that is awesome! I love moving water pictures, especially ones like that, that display some greenery and just have a lot of color depth to them... very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will need to go out and try to shoot more of these now :)

    ReplyDelete